Jetico Firewall Forum?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by hojtsy, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hojtsy

hojtsy Registered Member

Hi,

Where can I found a forum frequented by Jetico Firewall users? I have hundreds of questions about it. :)

-hojtsy-

2. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

The Jetico thread here at Wilders is about the only place I know of where people are discussing it. I suggested to Jetico that they start up a forum of some kind months ago, but nothing has happened yet. They do provide excellent support and feedback from my experience.. If you have a lot of questions, you might try asking them directly at support@jetico.com. Every time I've emailed them with questions or problems, they've always gotten back to me within a few days. And most of the time they had a good answer as well. Otherwise, this is the only place I know of where Jetico is discussed.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2005
  3. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Fellow Creatures,
    New Firewall...doesn't it need a bigger user base to justify a forum. Give it time if it is as good as some say, it will likely get one somewhere. Just asking? Don't you think?

If you answer yes to the above. Patience my friends, patience. ;)

4. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

I notice that Jetico has no forum of any sort for any of their products, so perhaps they're very small. I've heard good things about them though.

If JPF becomes popular then I'm sure something will spring up somewhere. :)

5. hojtsy

hojtsy Registered Member

I also suggested them to open a forum. I sent several technical questions to their support address. Lets see what they answer.

Edit: they just sent fine technical answers to all of my questions. Five stars for the support.
    -hojtsy-

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  6. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Yes, I've found them to be quite excellent on support, compared to others. With most others, you're lucky if someone even reads your email let alone replies to it with any kind of sensible answer to your questions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.